Friday, June 13, 2008

Bacon Makes The Heart Grow Fonder.

It really does. Bacon has saved my life many a time, and today it definitely succeeded in cheering me up.

I turned the corner to my kitchen after work today and found...the BIGGEST mess ever. Chocolate on the walls, the floor, chocolate dishes all over the counters...(I obviously made chocolate cupcakes yesterday). It looked like a chocolate slasher film! Mom, Kristin, Gen, and anyone else who came over last night can attest.

As I started cleaning I remembered the fresh, unopened package of bacon sitting on the bottom shelf of the fridge. I rapidly opened it up and cooked me up 6 pieces -- When you eat bacon, you have to binge. I sat down, enjoyed my snack...and the rest of cleaning was a pleasant delight. Thank you bacon!!

I am so glad I started this blog to tell you guys stories like this. As you can tell, they are VERY important.

3 comments:

Kylie said...

I am seriously SO GLAD you are blogging again! I love your posts! =)

telsey said...

holy cow i feel a great blogger in the fam AGAIN!

Greedy Kristian said...

Bacon is best enjoyed with company. You should have called me :)