Thursday, July 31, 2008

Our Apartment Always Smells.

It really does. Our apartment is so prone to smelliness, and I don't understand why. I am blaming the downstairs neighbors, I'm 90% sure it's their fault.

To business......here is a picture of Derek, it's been slightly altered (heh):



I love it! KC has some weird picture alteration application on his phone. I was quite proud of this one.

Anyways, We got our first official wedding photo mounted on our wall....it looks great, and since no one ever comes over, I thought I would share via blog.


Okay, that is a picture of a picture, so of course it looks a little lame. Here is the original:



It's my favorite picture from our wedding -- sorry to show it off. If you want to see it in even BETTER quality....come see for yourself!

2 comments:

kimby said...

Wow, I LOVE the picture Hilary!

VievEGirL said...

Don't you love that application for altering photos. You really should have posted the one KC did of you. That makes me laugh every time.

And the wedding photo is beautiful. You guys make a great looking couple.