Thursday, July 3, 2008

Snow Oasis.




The snow cone.


I will be the first to admit, that Derek and I have summer down pat. Here is how our day goes:

TO DO LIST:

1. Go to work (because we have to)
2. Come home and immediately change into swimming attire.
3. Drive to Snoasis- order a coconut cream for me, an Almond Joy for Derek
4. Head to the pool.
5. Lay out
6. VERY CRUCIAL: pool, hot tub, pool. In this precise order.
7. Come home, have some form of dinner.
8. Lay around for the remainder of the evening, watching the sitcom we are currently addicted to (whatever that may be).

Now, I can give you my guarantee, that if you follow these steps exactly, you will live a long, happy, tan life. (For the Summer of 2008).

SIDE NOTE: Snoasis is the best place to get snow cones. Derek and I have spent many hours trying and testing around, but this is by far the best.

SIDE NOTE 2: We are twelve.

2 comments:

kimby said...

Wow. If I only had such a great plan for my day as you guys. I love it!

Rachel said...

Hilary, I didn't know you had a blog! Awesome!!

I envy your summer. That sounds like so much fun! Do you have your own pool? We have a little green blow up froggy pool.