Wednesday, July 9, 2008

The Ultimate.

If there was ever someone out there that was living my dream life, it would be Colin Cowie.

I saw this guy on an HGTV show once (I know, I really should do more with my life), showing off his amazing designer kitchen. I checked out his website, and totally loved it. If you want to check it out, which you should, you can here. If you go to "Parties and Celebrations" and then "A Late Evening Supper", you'll see the beautiful kitchen in full throttle.

These are some pics of his amazing kitchen, and a few other things he's done. But I must say, it's worth checking out the website because it all looks better there:











I just love his style. The colors are so vibrant and it's totally creative.

And hint to Derek: keep a good eye on that kitchen: it'll be ours someday =D

1 comment:

Lani said...

wow... i love the kitchen!! When you have a kitchen like that you better invite me over for some cupcakes!