Wednesday, August 6, 2008

She's Headed to Bowston.

I was reading some old journal entries and found some pictures of me at age 17. Boy, I was a hoochie mama! Sorry to those who suffered the consequences.

SO. Here are some cupcakes dedicate to Gen -- Boston Cream Pie from my work:



Gen and KC are headed to Bowston tomorrow morning, or rather Springfield, which is about an 1 1/2 hours from Boston. KC's going to law school so they will be living there for > 3 years. So, this one's for Vieve.

10 Things I Love About Gen:


1. From ages 8-12 all I journaled about was Gen puking.

2. Gen let me sleep in her room up until her Junior year, and participated in "The Christmas Crew" till age 16. Both were well worth it.

3. Gen would take secret pictures of the guys I liked for me, so I could hang them in my room. (Embarassing.)

4. She was my best friend through the Family Golden Years (a.k.a. the Divorce)

5. She brought KC into the family.

6. Going to Black Friday with Gen and KC and fighting because we are all so exhausted and freezing, but still having fun somehow.

7. The most recent time we went to Disneyland.

8. She is tight with Derek, which is tight.

9. She let me make her wedding cake (now that's going out on a limb).

10. I always know she'll be there, even in Massachusetts.


GEN: You're a jerk for moving, but I know it's going to be the time of your life!

We'll miss you guys!!

No comments: