Monday, September 8, 2008

No Blues-berry.

My mom asked me to pick Kelsy up from her Orthodontist appointment today -- she finally got her braces! Well...on the way home we decided she was definitely not feeling up to going to school. But, she was feeling good enough to come over and make some blueberry cupcakes with me. I tried a recipe for Sprinkle's cupcakes' frosting...and it was so scrumptious, Kels and I really loved it!

It's simple, but still really good. Here is the recipe:

1 cup soft butter
3 1/2 cups powdered sugar
2 tsp milk
1 tsp vanilla

1. In a bowl combine butter and sugar. Beat till blended and fluffy.
2.Add the milk and vanilla and beat for an additional 3 to 5 minutes or until smooth and creamy.

YUM!!

Kelsy lookin' good in the new braces!


Blueberry cupcakes, delish..





1 comment:

VievEGirL said...

Hilary, first of all...your make-up looks good. Really pretty.

Secondly, thanks for sharing the recipe. I have been baking on Sundays. I will have to try this one out. So thanks!