Monday, October 6, 2008

Two-faced.

An almost-bride came into our work asking us to do a cupcake cake that was half decorated pretty for a wedding, and half decorated with a golfing theme. I guess the groom was obsessed with golfing, you would assume, and she wanted to rub it in a bit. I was a little intimidated, but it was fun to make nonetheless.



That was the best picture I got of it.


Then...we had conference weekend, so of course we went to my moms and had her D-licious homemade donuts. YUM. Basil was in the weirdest mood ever, crawling on his head all over the floor, he was really being quite hilarious.

I said CHEESE, and his reaction was a little odd when he gave me this smoldering look:




Then we went to Desmond's baby blessing, which was a lot of fun to see Derek's whole family, since many of them were in town for a wedding. I wish I had gotten some pics, but it was a little too crazy there. Good food though! Ah....sweet and sour wings.....

I guess that's it for today, I hope for your sake something more exciting happens this week......

1 comment:

VievEGirL said...

Wow, crazy cake...

And rub it in why don't ya. I was depressed all Sunday that I wasn't getting homemade donuts. I guess I am an emotional eater or I was trying to make up for it, cuz KC and I ended up going to dunkin donuts on friday and eating a dozen donuts together to prep. We thought that would make us feel like we weren't missing out. But come sunday, I still wanted the donuts, bacon, and hashbrowns.