Wednesday, November 5, 2008

If someone asks, this is where I'll be.........


Item #1- A moving couple of days. I never realized how empowering voting is. I told everyone I wasn't going to do it, because I didn't feel like my vote really counted, seeing as in Utah, no matter what, the republican candidate is going to win. Although I still felt that way, a push from my husband and the reporters on CNN....and I was in the booth. Suddenly I feel very, very grateful for our freedom. Our country is pretty amazing.

Item #2- I used to hate the snow. HATE. I probably still do, but today's snow storm couldn't have been more enjoyable. Because it was getting kind of bad, my boss let me go home early from work, and I got to go to lunch with Derek and then come home and lay under mounds of blankets. It's been really nice.

Item #3- I got a package in the mail, and I couldn't remember ordering anything. I opened it to find the roulette wheel that failed to make it to our Halloween party.

A picture of the jerk:

1 comment:

VievEGirL said...

Yum...Obama's cupcakes...I mean Obama cupcakes ;)