I stole this survey from Greedy Kristian's blog, you guys should do it too....
1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Wrapping paper. When I was little my friend said her parents never wrapped any of their gifts, and I was so sad for her. Opening them is the best part!
2. Real tree or Artificial? Artificial. Derek and I both concluded we would kill a real tree.
3. When do you put up the tree? We were so excited to put ours up this year....it was up a week before Thanksgiving. I'm still glad we did it.
4. When do you take the tree down? This is our first year having it....so as long as Derek will let me ;D
5. Do you like eggnog? Never tried it....It sounds revolting though.
6. Favorite gift received as a child? I'm not gonna lie, Gennie always got the better gift. So the best Christmas was when Gennie got Mall Madness. We played that game till the pieces fell apart. But...I can't deny, I loved my American Girl doll too. That was probably the best.
7. Hardest person to buy for? My dad.....we always ended up getting him licorice or buttermilk.
8. Easiest person to buy for? Derek. He always wants a million different things, which is nice.
9. Do you have a nativity scene? No, we went way over budget on Christmas decor this year....we will have to add that one next year.
10. Mail or email Christmas cards? None so far. Email sounds good to me though.
11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? That one Christmas we have on video where Gennie got a million huge presents, and I showed off my stick on earrings, dollar store markers, and yarn that I got from Santa. Haha, that one didn't seem too good :D
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? Home Alone. I've already watched it 3 times this year. Elf is a close second.
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? Mid-November.
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Probably, I was always broke as a kid, haha.
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? I'll have to agree with Kristin, Fondue. Our Christmas Eve fondue party could win a fondue award. But I'm a big sucker for xmas drinks: Sparkling Cider, wassail, and hot cocoa.
16. Lights on the tree? For sure!
17. Favorite Christmas songs? Yeah, probably O Holy Night, Candles in the Window, or Come Thou Fount, (I think that is a Christmas song)
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? We usually travel around New Years.
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer's? Rudolph, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen. That's all I got. Haha!
20. Angel on the tree top or a star? Star. Man...remember mom's angel? That thing was weird lookin'.
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? One present or pajamas on Christmas eve, the rest on Christmas Day.
22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? All the scrooges. Bah-humbug.
23. Favorite ornament theme or color? We got to buy all new ornaments for our tree, so my favorite is this gold one that looks like a Mascaraed mask, it's pretty cool.
24. Favorite for Christmas dinner? Christmas dinner, we never really did anything. Usually just the Christmas Eve fondue.
25. What do you want for Christmas this year? Hmm....probably clothes or cooking stuff. I never really know. I am just excited for my first Christmas with my babes, it's already been awesome.
P.S. Krick, thanks that was fun. And I DO hope you get the Beyonce CD. Just keep it on mute while I'm around ;D